Who We Are
We are Cheung Wo Food Supply SG Pte. Ltd. (collectively referred to as “we”, “the Company” or “Hey! Chips”) and we own and operate this site heychips.com (collectively referred to as “our Site”, “Website” or “Hey! Chips”).
Our Company Policy
Collection of Personal Data
Personal Data refers to information about you, from which you are identifiable, including but not limited to your name, address(es), email address, recipient name(s), and phone number(s). Sharing of your Personal Data is completely voluntary. However, do note that we may not be able to provide some of our services or accept payments without the required information.
The collection of your Personal Data will generally occur when you either,
- Visit our websites, our through our pages on social media platforms;
- Subscribe to our mailing list;
- Submit website feedback;
- Send an email or letter to us; or
- Make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through our site, telephone, or other means
Use of Collected Personal Data
We use your Personal Data that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through our Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Personal Data to:
- Verifying your account identity;
- Communicate with you;
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns;
- Send you alerts, promotional materials, offers and notices regarding our products and outlets, including via electronic newsletters, short message service, digital marketing platforms, and/or other forms of communications;
- Conducting marketing research, statistics analysis, and behavior analysis
We may disclose your Personal Data to third party service providers, agents, and other organisations we have engaged for the purpose as described above. We may also share your Personal Data to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, to protect the integrity of this Site, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Retention of Personal Data
We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
Withdrawal, Access and Correction of Data
You have the right to access, update your Personal Data, and may withdraw your consent to provide Personal Data by submitting your request via email to the contact details below. Depending on your request, we may or may not be able to provide our service to you.
You may choose to disable, or not grant the Cookies permission; which may prevent yourself from taking full advantage of our site.
Scope of Application